Sunday, May 24, 2015

Memorial Day Sales!!

I love a good long weekend! I hope everyone has enjoyed it so far as much as I have!
 Memorial Day is tomorrow and there are hundreds of stores celebrating the holiday by having a great sale. I've listed some of my favorites below.


Old Navy || The entire store is up to 50% off!
On my list: Boyfriend,Button Fly Jeans

J.Crew Factory || 50 % off everything! (Prices are marked)
On my list: Factory Linen-Cotton Mini

BaubleBar || 20% off site wide with code MEMORIAL20. Ends May 25th 
On my List: Courtney Bib Necklace

H&M || Up to 60% off select items
On my list: Blue Cotton Shirt

The Limited || 50% off regular priced items 
On my list: Blazers 

Sigma Beauty || 20% off sitewide
On my list: 3DHD Kabuki

Your Welcome!

Happy Shopping,
The Little Lady

Don't forget to follow The Little Lady on these sites!
| Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment