Monday, May 04, 2015

Weekend Wrap Up








I feel like the weekends just get shorter and shorter! Did everyone have a great weekend? Nathan and I did some shopping on Saturday and I finally replaced my favorite pair of black dress flats that I've had for about 5 years. They've finally worn holes through the bottom, I guess its time for them to travel up to shoe heaven. {tear} Good news, I was able to find great pair by the same designer as my last, at Payless. If you haven't tried on a pair of Christian Siriano heels, then you are missing out. They are so comfy and his line at Payless is very affordable. 
This was my relaxed, messy bun, shopping look from Saturday. You have to be comfortable when you're doing a marathon of shopping and swatching lipsticks all day! 

Kisses, 
The Little Lady 

| White Cardigan | Demin Shirt (Thirfted)(Similar) | Necklace |