Monday, May 04, 2015

Weekend Wrap Up








I feel like the weekends just get shorter and shorter! Did everyone have a great weekend? Nathan and I did some shopping on Saturday and I finally replaced my favorite pair of black dress flats that I've had for about 5 years. They've finally worn holes through the bottom, I guess its time for them to travel up to shoe heaven. {tear} Good news, I was able to find great pair by the same designer as my last, at Payless. If you haven't tried on a pair of Christian Siriano heels, then you are missing out. They are so comfy and his line at Payless is very affordable. 
This was my relaxed, messy bun, shopping look from Saturday. You have to be comfortable when you're doing a marathon of shopping and swatching lipsticks all day! 

Kisses, 
The Little Lady 

| White Cardigan | Demin Shirt (Thirfted)(Similar) | Necklace |

6 comments:

  1. So glad you were able to find a nice pair of new shoes. I'm sorry you had to let go of your old pair though. I also often have a hard time letting go of shoes that I like - I remember being very angry with my father when I was about thirteen when he threw out my old shoes that had apparently worn out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you..weekends get over before you've even begun to relax! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the outfit! Simple, classic and chic :) Found you from another blogger's website, let me know if you would like to connect on GFC or social media!

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Abigail, I love to connect with you. I'm new to the whole blogging game so I'm not sure what GFC means, sorry!!

      Thanks for checking out my blog!

      Delete
  4. In love with your simple look Kayla, you look great! And love how your pet was trying to pose behind you :)

    xoxo Chaicy - New Post up - Style.. A Pastiche!
    SAP on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chaicy
    My dogs are always trying to get in all the pictures! They want to be the star of the show! :)
    Thanks for checking our my blog!!

    ReplyDelete