Monday, August 15, 2016

Easy Breezy



Every weekend, just like most families, we're constantly on the go so, when it comes to my outfits, I just want to throw something on thats comfy, doesn't take much thought, but still looks put together. I've grabbed for these shorts almost every weekend, thank goodness I have them in several different colors! They're so comfortable and go with just about everything in my closet, especially this popover paisley top from J.Crew; its very light weight and breezy, perfect for the warmer weather we've been having. I paired it with my favorite bag and flip flops to top off the look. BTW, I've had this bag for over 10 years! It was my very first Coach bag my parents bought me. 


Have a great week!
The Little Lady


Follow Me!
Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | 

No comments:

Post a Comment