Thursday, August 18, 2016

Thrifted Thursday; White and Black


About two weeks ago, while quickly thumbing through racks at Goodwill on my lunch break, I came across about 5 tops grouped together;  someone had to have donated them especially for me! In the bunch, was this darling white, peter pan collared top; I instantly fell in love. It's definitely something I wouldn't normally pick for myself, but the cute collar and white checkered pattern really spoke to me. After all, that's what Goodwill is all about for me, trying out new things I would have never  bought for myself!
 
Outfit Details:
Top (GW $4)
Shorts (Bargain Hunt $3)
Flats (Payless $20)
Purse (Kate Spade $198)
 
 
Kisses,
The Little Lady
 
 
 
Follow Me!
Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | 

No comments:

Post a Comment