Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Beach Bliss

This past weekend, we traveled to Myrtle Beach for a wedding;  my cousin, Tiffany got married in the sand and it was so beautiful. Staley and I were both part of the wedding party; Staley looked so cute in her flower girl dress that my mom made; she's so talented! The weather was perfect for her big day, and she looked so beautiful in her dress. Congrats to Mr. and Mrs. Cooper! 
It was a quick 3 day trip, especially traveling with a toddler, but Staley did better than expected. After a few hours her and I both were ready to get out of the car! Needless to say, we're extremely happy to be home. I spent yesterday unpacking, doing laundry and some much needed house work to get ready for the rest of the work week. I did manage to sneak out for a bit to snag some pieces from the new Victoria Beckham for Target collab. Everything in the collection is so chic, it was so hard narrowing down what to buy. I'm a sucker for "mommy and me" type outfits (as you can see, here) and this collection was full of them. What did you think of the collection? 

Here are a few of my favorite snaps from this weekend. 









 
Kisses,
The Little Lady
 
 
Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | 

No comments:

Post a Comment