Tuesday, April 04, 2017

Warby Parker

With summer quickly approaching, I wanted to share a must have item for all your summer travels. No matter what your plans are for vacation, or where you are going, you will need this in your suitcase; sunglasses, Warby Parker sunglasses to be specific. 
I am super excited to help announce a brand new collection to the Warby Parker family that launches today, the Haskell-Flash Collection! These wear wherever styles are perfect for summer and add a touch of vintage flare to any look. These must have sunnies come in a variety of shade colors to suit everyone under the sun and I believe they look great for both men and women!
Personally, I am in love with the new collection! I tend to have a love/hate relationship with glasses and once I find a pair that I love, I never shop for another. So, I’m really excited to try out the new collection for myself; if you’re like me and on the fence about ordering frames online, don’t worry! Warby Parker offers free home try ons! Perfect for us apprehensive buyers. 
I would love to know what you guys think of the new collection and what style/color lens you would choose for your summer vacations? Below are my favorites, I just cannot decide which one I like best.  








Kisses,

The Little Lady

Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | 

1 comment: