Thursday, April 20, 2017

Thrifted Thursday-- The Basic Leopard

____________________________________________________________________________________


Happy Thrifted Thursday! You know what the means, one more day till the WEEKEND!! I always make this plan to spend the entire day at home, relax and spend time with family, but we end up going non stop every time and feel like we should have a long weekend from our weekend. Right?!!
Tonight, Nathan and I are going to see Highly Suspect at Manchester Music Hall in Lexington. This was a very last minute decision, I won tickets on Tuesday and couldn't pass up the chance to see an amazing band and meet them! Yes, I also won meet and greet tickets! :)








 
 
Now, on to this weeks Thrifted Thursday look. I call this the "basic Leopard". I love looks like this, its simple, relaxed and there's absolutely no thought needed; its one of those, throw it on and get the crap outta the house looks. LOL
If you know me well, then you know I'm obsessed with leopard print, I'm a sucker for anything with this print. So when I found this basic, cotton, leopard print tee, I knew it had to be mine. I paired it with a pair of jean leggings and two tone flats that were also thrifted; both which I have worn the life out of since finding them.






Outfit Details:
Leopard Tee// Goodwill // $3
Jean Leggings// Goodwill // $5
Two Tone Flats// Poshmark // $8
Tassell Necklace// J.Crew // $15
Denim Cross Body // Kate Spade Outlet // $85
Total: 116
 
I've linked some of my other favorite leopard print tee's below! Happy Shopping! :)


Kisses,
The Little Lady
 
 Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | 

No comments:

Post a Comment