Thursday, April 06, 2017

Thrifted Thursday; Blues and Bows

Welcome back friends! We had some major storms last night in Kentucky. Whenever there is a threat for thunder storms with tornado warnings, I get so nervous and can't sit down; I'm constantly running to the windows to look outside. I don't know if its just me, but every single time we have a severe storm, I actually think its going to be just like the movie, "Twister". Don't ask, I don't know why.
_________________________________________________________________________________


Anyways, lets talk about this weeks "Thrifted Thursday", nothing but blue skies in these pictures. ;) One of my favorite clothing items to wear are button down shirts. I probably have 10+ in my closet in different patterns, prints and colors. There just perfect to throw on with jeans or dress up with a skirt. 
For this particular look, I paired this cotton blue plaid button down with my favorite skinny jeans and a adorable pair of yellow pep toe bow flats, that my mom actually thrifted!












Outfit Details:
Lands End Blue & White Button Down // Goodwill $4
Anne Klien Flex Yellow Bow Flats // Goodwill $4
Vintage Aigner Crossbody // Poshmark $9
Yellow Statement Earrings // Jane $2
Jean Leggings // Style & Co $25
____________________________
Total cost: $44

I'll be wearing those adorable bow flats all summer long; thanks mom!
 As you know, this is my thrifted look for the week so everything I linked below are similar options, except for my jeans!

Kisses,
The Little Lady

Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | 

No comments:

Post a Comment